Terms of Sale
Please read the below carefully as you must acknowledge that you accept the terms of sale before making any purchases via Supplemena LLC. Supplemena LLC (from here also referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’) is committed to providing our customers with clear information regarding their sale.
- By confirming that you wish to purchase any item on Supplemena LLC you are confirming that you agree with our terms of sale, herewith. Please read through the terms in their entirety before you make a purchase on Justtakealeap.com (a Supplemena LLC web property).
- We cannot guarantee that every item displayed on Justtakealeap.com is in fact available at the stated price. We will make every effort to contact our customers if they have agreed to purchase a product and it is not available at the stated price. We will NOT charge you if you do not acknowledge that you agree to continue with the purchase at the revised price if it exceeds the price displayed when you agreed to the sale.
- We cannot guarantee that every item displayed on Justtakealeap.com is in stock and available for delivery. We will contact customers who have ordered products that are out of stock and customers will NOT be charged for these items.
- We make every effort to provide clear and accurate product details. Where the product is available in various quantities and bundles, we cannot guarantee that your quantity and/ or bundle will be delivered unless the product quantity is stated in the product title. We are not liable for the accuracy or completeness of our product descriptions or the photographs of products and/or our featured product reviews. If you realize that the product does not match the stated description, photograph or reviews once receiving it, your sole remedy is to return it within 7 working days of receiving it, in an unused condition.
- Customers agree to the terms of sale, subject to the stated price for all selected items, and complete their order for their selected items by pressing the ‘CHECKOUT’ button at the end of the checkout process.
- We will send all customers an acknowledgement email detailing the products that they have ordered. This is not an acceptance of the sale on the behalf of Supplemena LLC.
- We will send all customers a dispatch confirmation email once their products have been shipped. This confirms that we have accepted to sell the selected items to you at the price specified at checkout unless we have subsequently notified you otherwise.
We will notify you if we do not accept the sale before we dispatch your items. Customers must notify us if they wish to cancel their order before items are dispatched. We reserve the right to refuse a sale at our sole discretion, however, non acceptance of the sale on behalf of Supplemena LLC will usually take place for one or more of the following reasons:
- The product(s) you ordered are out of stock. We will inform you of this by email. You will not be charged for any products that are out of stock. We will inform you once they come back into stock but you must place a new order if you wish to order the item(s) again.
- We were unable to authorize your payment. We will inform you of this by email. Your order will be canceled and you must place your order again if you wish to purchase the item(s) by another method.
- We identify that the product you ordered was priced incorrectly or the description contained incorrect details. We will email you to inform this with the revised details and ask you whether you wish to proceed with the order.
- You have breached the Terms of Sale. We will inform you of this and your order will be cancelled and you will not be charged for it.
- We are not liable for any delays to our stated delivery times and we cannot guarantee how long it will take to process your payment.
- We may change the terms of our delivery policy at any time so please re-read every time you place an order. If you need further assistance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We cannot guarantee an assigned delivery time for your items. If you are not at home when we deliver your order, we will try again at a different time of day. If we still cannot reach you at home, you may have to contact your local postal depot.
- We accept no liability for items once they have been dispatched and are in the possession of our shipment partners. Once orders have been dispatched we consider the sale to have been completed and the risk of loss is passed onto you.
- We accept no responsibility if your card details or Justtakealeap.com user name and password are used by another person because you have knowingly or unknowingly shared them outside the Leap. Website. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your user name and password.
- Customers have a right to return products they have not used within 7 working days of receiving them, providing items have incurred no wear or damage since being delivered to the customer and products are returned in their original packaging. If we are satisfied with the condition of returned items we will issue customers with a replacement or account credit for the value of the item(s). In some cases we can also issue refunds to customers. Please see our Refund & Returns Policy for more details.
- These conditions of sale are liable to change at any time and are effective at the time of your specific sale. Please read through the terms of sale every time you wish to place an order.
Updated 21 March 2019
The websites are intended for adults. If you are not yet 18 years old or lack the legal authority to form legally binding contracts under applicable law, please do not use any of the websites. We do not solicit or knowingly collect any information from visitors under 18 years of age.
Information Collected and Its Use
Supplemena LLC collects the domain names of visitors to its websites to measure the number of visits, pages visited, and average time spent on each website. This information is used to improve the design of our websites and make them more user-friendly. Supplemena LLC also collects the e-mail addresses and other contact information you provide when you send us e-mail messages.
This information is used solely to reply to your original e-mail message.
We may also collect information from you passively using “cookies” and “action tags.” “Cookies” are small text files that are placed on your computer in order to identify your web browser and the activities of your computer on our websites.
- personalize your experience on our websites
- allow us to statistically monitor how you are using our websites to help us improve our online offerings
You may set your web browser to not accept cookies. If you do, you may still use our websites, however, certain products, offerings, features, or resources of our websites may not work properly and you may experience some loss of convenience.
“Action tags,” also known as web beacons or gif tags, are a web technology used to help track web site usage, such as how many times a specific page has been viewed. Action tags are invisible to you. Unlike cookies, action tags are not placed on your computer. Information collected using cookies and action tags are not used by Supplemena LLC to market its services directly to you (other than to improve the quality and usability of our websites).
Information Collected from Registered Users and Its Use
Users are required to register with Justtakealeap.com by supplying their names and other personal information in order to have access to specific website features (“Registered Users”). All Registered Users receive a username and password. When you register on our website, Supplemena LLC may use your data to provide you with information reports as well as information about goods and services offered by Supplemena LLC. Supplemena LLC may also use the information provided by Registered Users to perform statistical analysis on our clients and understand client demographics.
You can use resources on our websites to inform us of your interest in employment with Supplemena LLC, to send us your resume or other information about yourself. This information may include your name, address, e-mail address, and information about your job history, experience, and education. We may also ask you for other information to help us tell whether you would be eligible under local immigration or employment laws to work in a particular country. You are able to provide us additional information that you think may be useful for us to evaluate your experience as it relates to potential employment with Supplemena LLC.
We will use the information you supply to evaluate your qualifications for positions offered by Supplemena LLC and possibly to contact you regarding any positions in which we believe you may be interested.
As a Registered User, if you wish to stop receiving e-mails from us; simply tell us so in a reply to any e-mail we send you or contact us at the e-mail address listed across our websites.
Geographic Transfer and Storage of Information
Sharing and Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Supplemena LLC is not in the business of selling User Information to others. Supplemena LLC may however, share or disclose information you provide us to other companies and people under the following circumstances:
Agents and Service Providers: We sometimes employ or contract with other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, such as supporting our systems infrastructure, arranging conferences, etc. Such information will be used solely to provide the contracted services for Supplemena LLC.
Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy assets. If any Supplemena LLC business unit is sold or substantially all of Supplemena LLC is acquired, User Information relevant to the operation sold could be one of the transferred assets.
Other: Supplemena LLC has the right to disclose any User Information without your prior permission if Supplemena LLC has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Supplemena LLC, its clients, suppliers, or the public; or respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties. We may also disclose User Information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. In this we will strictly adhere to the privacy laws and regulations in the relevant jurisdictions.
Supplemena LLC may aggregate User Information and may disclose aggregated information to third parties for marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you.
Links to Other Sites
Supplemena LLC places a high priority on the security of User Information. We utilize appropriate technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect against loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification, and improper disclosure. Supplemena LLC securely stores the information you enter on the websites, including registration information and your account password, on our data servers. However, no computer system or information can ever be fully protected against every possible hazard. As a result, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of any information you provide to us and you do so at your own risk.
You must maintain the confidentiality of your username and password, and are responsible for restricting unauthorized access to your computer.
Whenever you log in or make a payment on Justtakealeap.com, we employ Secure Socket Layers (SSLs), which encrypt data so it cannot be easily accessed by third parties who might have unauthorized access to your computer. We never store any financial details.
Whilst your payment is being authorized, look out for https// in the address line of the page you are directed to. This indicates that your data is being transferred using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protection. We use industry standard data encryption to make sure no unauthorized parties can access your payment details. We have also introduced secure code services for customers using Visa and Mastercard to shop on Justtakealeap.com.
Phishing and Internet Fraud
Phishing refers to the practice of fraudulently contacting people and asking them to provide confidential information, such as bank details, home address and date of birth. From time to time, we will contact our customers asking them to confirm personal details relevant to their order, such as shipping address or telephone number. If you are in any doubt about whether an email you have received is in fact from Supplemena LLC or Justtakealeap.com, please contact our Customer Service via email before replying, so we can confirm that the email was in fact sent by us.
Contacts and Complaints