Leap. by Jackson Wink
Leap. is a dietary supplement for The Body + The Mind, and anyone who wants to maintain health and vitality. With its targeted antioxidant and amino acid blend, it's designed for active individuals, and those wanting to become active. Think of it as a multivitamin with a supercharged proprietary blend of almost 3,000mg of L-Arginine, L-Carnitine (Swiss Carnipure®), Pine Bark Extract, CoQ10 and much more. Not your average multivitamin - a fierce one.
JW Leap. has been developed for ongoing, regular supplementation. Please consult your GP or your pharmacist if you have questions about JW Leap. Your doctor or pharmacist will be able to provide you with useful individual advice. Please note that we are not able to provide a diagnosis or recommendations as to your specific individual needs or conditions. Generally, only your personal GP is authorised to do so.
The physiological effect based on the dietary supplementation of JW Leap. should become noticeable anytime from several days to up to four weeks of continual daily consumption.
JW Leap. has been developed for ongoing, regular supplementation.Usage:
JW Leap. includes 30 individual 10g sachets and is the equivalent of one month's supply. Please take 1 sachet per day, with plenty of water (8oz), ideally just before a large meal, preferably breakfast or lunch; not before sleeping, as it may keep you awake at night.
We recommend taking JW Leap. for at least of three months.
- Read the package leaflet carefully.
- If you have any medical conditions, allergies, or if you are pregnant or nursing, please consult with your healthcare provider prior to use.
- Discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
- Please keep out of reach of children.
- Not suitable for children under 18.
- JW Leap. is not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet, or a healthy lifestyle.
- Please consult your GP or pharmacist with questions relating to ingredients or composition. Suitable only for adults.
- As with any supplement, ask your physician if you're also taking any prescription medicine.
- Parallel consumption of JW Leap. and certain prescription drugs is likely to increase the effect of JW Leap. substantially.
- The same is true of drugs intended for the regulation of blood pressure. The effect of the drug could potentially change when taken with JW Leap. and is likely to increase.
- Please consult your GP or pharmacist if you are simultaneously taking other medication.
- The product is intended for a special medical purpose. Nutrient quantity therefore differs from US guidelines.
- Keep the container in a cool, dark and dry place
- Keep the product out of reach of children